Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Matthew 4:19: And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58: Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
- Matthew 5:16: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- 1 Corinthians 3:7–8: So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
- Matthew 25:21: His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things:enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
- James 5:20: Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
- Daniel 12:3: And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
- Colossians 3:24: of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
- Psalm 126:6: He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
- John 12:26: If any man serve me…him will my Father honour.