Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Matthew 6:6: But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
- Matthew 21:22: And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
- Mark 1:35: And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.
- Matthew 9:37–38: Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17–18: Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
- Psalm 91:15: He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- Isaiah 58:9: Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
- James 1:6–8: But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
- Isaiah 65:24: And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
- Matthew 17:20: If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.