Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Romans 10:9–10: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Isaiah 55:6: Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
- Genesis 6:3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
- Proverbs 27:1: Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
- Proverbs 14:12: There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
- Hebrews 9:22: And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
- 1 John 1:7–8: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
- Leviticus 17:11: For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
- Isaiah 53:6: All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- Romans 1:20: For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: