Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Jeremiah 15:16: Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
- Isaiah 55:12: For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
- John 15:11: These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
- John 16:24: Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
- Romans 15:13: Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
- Nehemiah 8:10: [T]he joy of the LORD is your strength.
- Psalm 5:11: [L]et all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
- Psalm 28:7: The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
- Psalm 30:5: [W]eeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
- Ephesians 5:18–19: [B]e filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;