Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Matthew 6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Proverbs 3:9–10: Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
- 2nd Corinthians 9:6–7: But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Everyman according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
- Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
- 3rd John 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- Proverbs 11:25: The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
- 2nd Chronicles 26:5: and as long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper.
- John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- Psalm 1:2–3: But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.