Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- James 5:16: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye maybe healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- 1 Peter 3:12: For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
- Philippians 4:6–7: Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- John 15:7: If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
- Matthew 7:7–8: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
- 1 John 5:14–15 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
- Jeremiah 33:3: Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
- Matthew 18:19: If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
- Mark 11:23–24: For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
- 1 Timothy 2:1–2: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.