Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- Isaiah 41:10: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- Ephesians 3:20: Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
- Exodus 15:2: The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation:
- Psalm 46:1: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalm 27:1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Isaiah 40:29: He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
- Psalm 27:14: Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart:
- Isaiah 40:31: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
- Joshua 1:9: Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.