Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Romans 15:5–6: Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be like minded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Romans 15:2: Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
- James 1:19: Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
- Matthew 5:23–24: Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
- Mark 11:25–26: And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
- Ephesians 4:32: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
- Philippians 2:3–4: Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
- 1 John 3:18: My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
- Matthew 18:15: Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
- Proverbs 17:9: He that covereth a transgression seeker love; but he that repeated a matter separateth very friends.