Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Deuteronomy 32:10 &12: He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
- Psalm 16:11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
- Psalm 25:5: Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
- Psalm 31:3: For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.
- Psalm 32:8: I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
- Psalm 139:9–10: If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
- Proverbs 1:33: But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
- Isaiah 42:16: And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
- Isaiah 48:17: Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
- Isaiah 58:11: And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.