Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- Revelation 3:20: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him.
- John 1:12: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- John 3:3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Ephesians 2:8–9:8: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- 2nd Corinthians 6:2: (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
- Matthew 25:41: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: