Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- 1 Corinthians 1:10: Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
- Matthew 20:26–27: But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
- Ephesians 4:26: Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
- James 3:17: But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
- Colossians 4:4–6: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Matthew 6:14–15: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
- 1 Peter 5:5–6: Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- Proverbs 9:8–9: Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser:teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
- Proverbs 15:1: A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
- Proverbs 11:13: A tale bearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.