Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- 1 Chronicles 28:20: And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.
- Philippians 1:6: Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
- Isaiah 41:13: For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
- Psalm 55:22: Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee:he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
- Luke 12:32: Fear not, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
- Deuteronomy 33:27: The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
- Psalm 84:11: For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- Psalm 91:14: Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- Psalm 5:12: For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
- Isaiah 26:3: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.