Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- 1 Peter 1:6–7: Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
- James 1:2–4: My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
- 2 Corinthians 1:3–4: Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
- Psalm 23:4: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- James 1:12: Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
- John 16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
- Revelation 21:7: He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
- Psalm 34:17: The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
- Psalm 27:5: For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion:in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
- Job 23:10: But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.