Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Ephesians 1:7: In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
- Colossians 2:9–10: For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
- Romans 3:24: Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
- 1 Corinthians 1:30: But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
- Galatians 3:26: For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
- 2 Corinthians 5:21: For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
- 1 Peter 2:9: But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;
- 2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- Hebrews 1:3: Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
- Isaiah 43:25: I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.