Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- John 5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
- John 6:37: All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
- John 10:28–29:28: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
- 1 John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- 1 John 5:13: These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
- Hebrews 7:25: Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
- Romans 8:16: The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
- Jude 24: Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
- 1 Peter 1:5: Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
- 2 Timothy 1:12: For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.