Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Matthew 24:35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
- John 5:39: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
- John 8:31–32: Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- 2 Peter 1:20–21: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- Isaiah 55:10–11: For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
- John 1:1 & 14: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
- Acts 17:11: These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
- 1 Peter 2:2: As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
- Jeremiah 23:29: Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
- Psalm 119:162: I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.