Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- John 3:36: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- Proverbs 29:1: He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
- 1 Timothy 2:5: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
- Acts 3:19: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
- Titus 3:5: Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
- Luke 5:31–32: And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
- Mark 8:36: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
- John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- 1 Peter 1:18–19: For as much as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: