Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of thing snot seen.
- Romans 10:17: So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
- Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
- Romans 4:20–21: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
- Hebrews 11:6: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- Numbers 23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
- Hebrews 6:12: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
- Hebrews 10:38: Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
- James 2:17: Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
- Ephesians 6:16: Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.