Skip to content
Scripture text in this recording:
- Psalm 25:9: The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
- Proverbs 15:22: Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellers they are established.
- Psalm 37:5: Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
- Proverbs 3:5–6: Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Psalm 119:105: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Proverbs 16:3: Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
- Isaiah 30:21: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
- John 10:3–4: The sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
- John 16:13: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth.
- 1 John 4:1: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God.